- 1 6 ounce can frozen orange juice
- 1 6 ounce can frozen lemonade
- 1 quart apple juice, chilled (or pineapple juice)
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint sherbet, any flavor
- Stir together the orange juice, lemonade, and apple juice
- Add the ginger ale
- Just before serving, scoop the sherbet into balls and put in punch
Front of the Sherbet Punch recipe card with the Diabetic Punch recipe at the top. There is a notation that the recipe is from Kari’s (?) 4-H book.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Sherbet Punch recipe.
If you make this Sherbet Punch recipe, please share your photos and comments below!