- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup scallions, chopped
- 7 3/4 ounce can red salmon (7.5 ounce can as the 7.75 oz are no longer sold)
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese
- Mix all ingredients except the Swiss cheese
- Cover bottom of 9" pastry shell with cheese
- Add salmon mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown
Front of the Salmon Quiche recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Salmon Quiche recipe.
If you make this Salmon Quiche recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
RECIPE BOX RESOURCES
VINTAGE COOKBOOK RESOURCES