Salmon Patties Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Salmon Patties.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Salmon Patties was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Project 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Salmon Patties recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Salmon Patties Recipe
If you make this Salmon Patties recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 can (15½ oz.) or 2 cans (7½ oz. each) HONEY BOY Salmon
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil lemon wedges
- Drain salmon, reserving ⅓ cup fluid; flake.
- Combine salmon with bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
- Add reserved salmon liquid, eggs, lemon juice and pepper; mix well.
- Shape into patties.
- Fry salmon patties in oil over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve hot, garnish with lemon wedges.
Makes 6 servings.