Salmon Macaroni Pie
Salmon Macaroni Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Salmon Macaroni Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Salmon Macaroni Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Project 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Salmon Macaroni Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Salmon Macaroni Pie Recipe
If you make this Salmon Macaroni Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 4 beaten eggs
- 2 15-ounce cans macaroni in cheese sauce
- 1 16-ounce can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed, and broken into chunks
- 1½ cups soft bread crumbs (2 slices)
- 1 cup shredded sharp American cheese (4 ounces)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In large bowl stir together beaten eggs, macaroni in cheese sauce, salmon chunks, soft bread crumbs, shredded American cheese, and salt.
- Turn mixture into a greased 10-inch oven-going skillet or a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° till set in center, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cut in wedges or squares; garnish each serving with a parsley sprig, if desired.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.