Front of the Salmon Casserole recipe card with a notation that this is “David’s favorite” and it appears that the recipe is from Jean S. in April 1988.
- 1 can red salmon (7 - 8 ounces)
- 2 slices bread
- 1/4 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup milk, heated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Onion (a couple of green or 1/4 of a small onion)
- 1 egg
- Add all ingredients together except for the egg
- Once mixed well, add egg
- Add to greased pan
- Bake 30 - 45 minutes at 350 degrees
- Test center
- The title of the recipe has blender in parenthesis, not sure if the ingredients are supposed to be placed in a blender before cooking. Your thoughts?
- There is a notation in the upper right hand corner under the date that I cannot make out. If you understand what it says, please comment below to share with others.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Salmon Casserole recipe.
If you make this Salmon Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!