Front of the Ruth’s Sirloin Tip recipe card. The recipe has faded and has some water stains on it.
Note that sirloin tip and tri-tip are NOT the same thing… in case you were wondering.
Back of the Ruth’s Sirloin Tip recipe card.
Boy I hope I transcribed this one correctly. I took some liberties with putting the steps into the right order for reader usability.
2 shakes of dry mustard? I think this is the first time I have seen this reference.
- 2 tablespoons (or more) flour
- 2 shakes of dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (or more)
- 1 pound sirloin tip meat
- 1 tablespoon minced onion or green onion
- Mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can condensed soup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sirloin tip roast - have it sliced 1/8" or bologna thin
- Mix flour and dry mustard together
- Dip meat into dry mixture
- In a skillet, melt butter
- Brown meat
- Add onion, mushrooms, soup, and Worcestershire sauce
- Simmer 15 minutes or until consistency you want
- Serve over rice or noodle
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Ruth’s Sirloin Tip recipe.
If you make this Ruth’s Sirloin Tip recipe, please share your photos and comments below!