- 8 cups rhubarb
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 packages JELL-O (strawberry?)
- Add rhubarb and sugar to large pot and boil for 5 five minutes
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin
- Still well
- Put into glasses
Front of the Rhubarb Jelly recipe card.
- Most recipes I have seen add strawberry JELL-O to the rhubarb when canning
- This is a canning recipe
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Rhubarb Jelly recipe.
If you make this Rhubarb Jelly recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP001 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP001 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes