Red Cherry Dream Squares
Front of the Red Cherry Dream Squares recipe card.
Red Cherry Dream Squares Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Red Cherry Dream Squares.
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Red Cherry Dream Squares was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Red Cherry Dream Squares recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Red Cherry Dream Squares Recipe
If you make this Red Cherry Dream Squares recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package Pillsbury plus white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oleo or butter
- 1 egg
- 21 ounce can cherry fruit pie filling
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 13" x 9" pan
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, 6 tablespoons oleo and 1 cup rolled oats
- Mix until crumbly
- Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping
- For the remaining crumble, add 1 egg and mix until well blended
- Press into prepared pan
- Pour cherry pie filling over crust and spread to cover crust
- For the reserved crumble, place in a large bow and add remaining 1/4 cup rolled oats, 2 tablespoons oleo, nuts, and brown sugar
- Beat until thoroughly mixed and sprinkle over cherry mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool completely
- Serve with dollop of whipped cream