- 4 ounces cream cheese, whipped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 apples, unpared, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and sliced
- Seedless grapes
- Combine the whipped cream cheese, milk, and lemon juice
- Stir in nuts
- Arrange apples, sliced dated, and grapes on individual lettuce lined plates
- Drizzle generously with cream cheese mixture
Quick Waldorf Salad
Front of the Quick Waldorf Salad recipe card.
Back of the Quick Waldorf Salad recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Quick Waldorf Salad recipe.
If you make this Quick Waldorf Salad recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes