Quick Barbecue Beef Bake
Quick Barbecue Beef Bake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Quick Barbecue Beef Bake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Quick Barbecue Beef Bake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Quick Barbecue Beef Bake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Quick Barbecue Beef Bake Recipe
If you make this Quick Barbecue Beef Bake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 lb ground beef
- [¾] cup chopped onion
- 1 bottle (18 oz) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick Original or Reduced Fat baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- HEAT oven to 400°.
- Cook ground beef and ½ cup of the onion in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Spoon into ungreased 13x9x2" baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- STIR baking mix, milk and eggs until blended.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining onion.
- BAKE 25 to 27 min or until crust is light golden brown.
High Altitude: Bake 30 to 32 min.