Front of the Quick and Easy Springtime Dessert recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Quick and Easy Springtime Dessert recipe.
If you make this Quick and Easy Springtime Dessert recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP007 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP007 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
Quick and Easy Springtime Dessert
- 1 cup mint jelly
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Place mint jelly in a small bowl and beat until smooth
- Chill evaporated milk until icy cold then whip until it is stiff and will hold a peak
- Blend in lemon juice and beat until stiff
- Fold in mint jelly
- Pour into 1 quart freezer tray and freeze