More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pumpkin Pie recipe.
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
Pumpkin Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pumpkin Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 1 Overview
This recipe box has an AMAZING back story and we share our story of how we came to own the box, sister boxes, and about the Ohio family who owned them.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 1 recipes and to learn more about the history of the recipes and the recipe box.
- Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
- Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
- Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
- If you LOVE vintage items, you can also find unique and fun vintage items on Groupon.
Click here to view all of the Vintage Recipe Boxes we have published to date from our collection.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Click here to view our Vintage Recipe Project Cookbook Library.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Join our Vintage Recipe Project Facebook group
to discuss old recipes and food traditions.
Pumpkin Pie Recipe
If you make this Pumpkin Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cups stewed and strained pumpkin
- 2 cups rich milk or cream
- 1 cup brown or granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Mix pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, salt, and spices and beat for 2 minutes
- Pour into pie crust
- Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce the heat and bake for 45 minutes in a moderate oven (350 degrees)