Front of the Pork Chops With Corn Dressing with a notation that the recipe is from Marian Palmer.
Back of the Pork Chops With Corn Dressing recipe card.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cans cream style corn
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento, chopped
- 4 slices white bread, cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 - 6 pork chops, 1" thick
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients, except the pork chops.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan
- Sprinkle with additional paprika and salt
- Brown pork chops and add to the top of the dressing
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Uncover and bake another 30 minutes or until chops are done
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pork Chops With Corn Dressing recipe.
If you make this Pork Chops With Corn Dressing recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
Pork Chops With Corn Dressing