Popcorn Granola Bars
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Popcorn Granola Bars was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Popcorn Granola Bars recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Popcorn Granola Bars Recipe
If you make this Popcorn Granola Bars recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 6 cups popped corn
- 2 cups granola, plain
- 3 cups small marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butterscotch pieces
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl combine the popcorn and granola
- Set the mixture aside
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the marshmallows, butterscotch pieces, peanut butter, butter, and salt
- Stir over low heat until the mixture is melted and smooth
- Pour over the popcorn / granola mixture and stir quickly to coat evenly
- Press mixture into a buttered 13" x 9" x 2" pan
- Cut into bars