- 1 package Duncan Hines Butter Yellow cake mix
- 1 package Royal pistachio instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Wesson oil (butter flavored)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine the cake batter ingredients and beat for 4 minutes - batter will be thick
- Grease and flour a bundt cake pan
- Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle some nut topping on the bottom
- Put in half the batter
- Sprinkle some more nuts
- Add the rest of the batter and then the rest of the nuts
- Bake at 250 degrees for 50 - 60 minutes
Pistachio Nut Coffee Cake
Front of the Pistachio Nut Coffee Cake recipe card.
Back of the Pistachio Nut Coffee Cake recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pistachio Nut Coffee Cake recipe.
If you make this Pistachio Nut Coffee Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP005 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP005 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes