Pinwheel Cheese Meatloaf
Pinwheel Cheese Meatloaf Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pinwheel Cheese Meatloaf.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pinwheel Cheese Meatloaf was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pinwheel Cheese Meatloaf recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pinwheel Cheese Meatloaf Recipe
If you make this Pinwheel Cheese Meatloaf recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- Meatloaf mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. and bake all three dishes together.
- Pat your favorite meat loaf mix to 14 x 10 in. on foil.
- Sprinkle 1½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese to 1 in. of edges.
- Roll from shorter side; seal ends.
- Transfer to pan, seam side down; [bake] 45 min.
- Pour ½ cup tomato sauce over meat; bake 15 min.
- Sprinkle top with ½ cup additional shredded cheese; let stand 10 min.
- Serve with Butter Browned Potatoes and Carrots Oregano (recipes below).
- Top off meal with ice cream and lots of milk.
Serves 6 to 8.