Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pineapple Upside Down Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
If you make this Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 #2 can sliced pineapple
- 2 Tbs. large whole pecans
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 tbs. pineapple juice
- Melt butter in large baking pan.
- Spread brown sugar evenly in pan and arrange pineapple slices on sugar, filling in spaces with pecans.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Beat egg yolks until light, adding sugar gradually; add pineapple juice and sifted flour; fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour batter over pineapples. Bake in oven 375 30 to 35 minutes
- Turn upside down ____ plate. .