Pineapple Puffs Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pineapple Puffs.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pineapple Puffs was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pineapple Puffs recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pineapple Puffs Recipe
If you make this Pineapple Puffs recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- Betty Crocker Dole Pineapple Cake Mix
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease 20 miniature muffin cups.
- Prepare Betty Crocker Dole* Pineapple Cake Mix as directed on package except - pour batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about ½ full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bake remaining batter in paper baking cups (about 29) as directed on package.
- Reserve for future use.
- Melt 1 cup butter or margarine.
- Mix 1½ cups sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- While warm, dip miniature cupcakes into butter, then roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Serve warm.
- T.M. of Dole Company