Front of the Pineapple Parfait recipe card with the notation of “Mitchem” in the upper right hand corner. I do not know any publications with this name so it must be a friend or relative.
- 1 cup double cream
- 1/4 cup single cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups grated pineapple
- 1 lemon juiced
- Beat 1 cup double cream, 1/4 cup single cream, and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar until thick
- Add 1 1/4 cups grated pineapple and lemon juice
- Continue to beat mixture until cream and pineapple are thoroughly blended
- Turn into mold and cover with paper
- Pack in equal quantities salt and ice for 2 - 3 hours
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pineapple Parfait recipe.
If you make this Pineapple Parfait recipe, please share your photos and comments below!