This recipe for Pineapple Cheesecake was given to the recipe box owner from Bonnie Sherman. At this time, we do not have any other information about Bonnie.
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
Front of the Pineapple Cheesecake recipe card with the notations that the recipe is from Bonnie Sherman and that “this makes about 14 helpings.”
Back of the Pineapple Cheesecake recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pineapple Cheesecake recipe.
If you make this Pineapple Cheesecake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1/2 box graham crackers
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 pint whipping cream or 1 can Carnation milk refrigerated for 1 day
- 1 #2 can pineapple
- 1 large cake Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 package lemon JELL-O
- Crush graham crackers fine
- Add melted butter and 1/2 of the powered sugar
- Drain the pineapple juice
- Heat pineapple juice and add JELL-O then cool
- Mixed crushed pineapple with sugar and cream cheese
- Beat thoroughly with mixer and add vanilla
- Add to the cooled JELL-O mixture
- Beat milk till stiff and fold into mixture
- Spread 1/2 the crackers in a long pan
- Pour mixture over the crackers
- Put remaining crackers over the top and sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving