Pineapple Cheese Ball Salad
Pineapple Cheese Ball Salad Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pineapple Cheese Ball Salad.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pineapple Cheese Ball Salad was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pineapple Cheese Ball Salad recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pineapple Cheese Ball Salad Recipe
If you make this Pineapple Cheese Ball Salad recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package (6-oz.) lemon gelaton
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (3-oz.) cream cheese
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 can (20-oz.) crushed pineapple
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and chill until it begins to set.
- Cut cream cheese into very small cubes.
- Roll cubes in the chopped peanuts and form in balls.
- Stir pineapple and carrots into gelatin.
- Pour ½ of gelatin mixture into mold, place cream cheese balls evenly on the gelatin layer, and pour remainder of gelatin over cheese balls.
- Chill several hours or overnight until firm.