Pillsbury Corn Dog Twists
Pillsbury Corn Dog Twists Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pillsbury Corn Dog Twists.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pillsbury Corn Dog Twists was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pillsbury Corn Dog Twists recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pillsbury Corn Dog Twists Recipe
If you make this Pillsbury Corn Dog Twists recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 8 wooden sticks*
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 11.5oz can Pillsbury Cornbread Twists (16-count)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Securely insert a wooden stick into each hot dog.
- Unroll dough into one long sheet and seal center perforations.
- Separate dough into 8 long strips (2 Twists each).
- Wrap each long strip around a hot dog.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet with ends of dough tucked under hot dog.
- Brush dough with margarine and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F. for 12 to 16 minutes or until Cornbread Twists are light golden brown.
Wooden sticks for use in food are available in the meat or produce department of your supermarket.