Pecan Cookie Balls
Pecan Cookies Balls Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pecan Cookies Balls.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pecan Cookies Balls was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pecan Cookies Balls recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pecan Cookie Balls Recipe
If you make this Pecan Cookie Balls recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2½ cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- Cream butter until soft; add ½ of the powdered sugar, salt, nutmeg and vanilla; continue creaming until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in flour and pecans.
- Shape fough into small balls (or crescents.)
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and quickly roll the hot cookies in the remaining 2 cups powdered sugar.
- Cool; roll again in powdered sugar.
- Store in tight container.