Pecan Caramel Cream Squares
Pecan Caramel Cream Squares Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pecan Caramel Cream Squares.
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pecan Caramel Cream Squares was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pecan Caramel Cream Squares recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pecan Caramel Cream Squares Recipe
If you make this Pecan Caramel Cream Squares recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 16 vanilla caramels
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoon oleo, melted
- Put caramels, marshmallows, and milk in top of double boiler
- Place over but not touching the boiling water
- Cook stirring occasionally until mixture is melted and smooth, about 25 minutes
- Remove from heat and cool
- Stir in pecans and whipped cream
- Fold in the caramel mixture
- Combine the graham crackers and oleo
- Reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture and press remainder into the bottom of 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish
- Turn caramel mixture into dish and sprinkle with remaining crumbs
- Chill several hours or overnight