- 1 x 10" or 2 x 8" Graham Cracker crust
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla well
- Add Cool Whip and mix well
- Allow to chill
Peanut Butter Pie
Front of the Peanut Butter Pie recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Peanut Butter Pie recipe.
If you make this Peanut Butter Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP003 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP003 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes