Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie Recipe
If you make this Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup GOLD MEDAL All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup finely chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- ¾ cup chopped "M&M's" Plain or Peanut Chocolate Candies
- 2 tablespoons whole "M&M's" Plain or Peanut Chocolate Candies, if desired.
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Mix flour, peanuts, brown sugar and margarine with fork in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Reserve ½ cup crumbs.
- Firmly press remaining warm crumb mixture in bottom and up side of ungreased pie plate, 10x1½ inches, or in bottom of square baking fish, 9x9x2 inches, with spoon.
- Place in freezer.
- Stir ice cream to soften.
- Stir in peanut butter, then whipped topping and ¾ cup candies.
- Turn into pie plate.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Cover loosely and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
- Let pie stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with 2 tablespoons candies.
- Serve immediately.
- Freeze any remaining pie.
High Altitude Directions (3500 to 6500 feet): No adjustments are necessary