- 6 cups of apples, sliced and pared (or unpared)
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and cooled
- Placed sliced apples in a greased 6" x 10" baking dish
- Mix the flour, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, oatmeal, and egg until crumbly
- Sprinkle the mixture over the apples
- Pour the butter over the mixture
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake 30 - 40 minutes at 350 degrees
- Serve warm with cream or top milk
Pat’s Apple Crisp
Front of the Apple Crisp recipe card with a notation that the recipe is from Pat Parton.
Back of the Apple Crisp recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pat’s Apple Crisp recipe.
If you make this Pat’s Apple Crisp recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP003 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP003 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes