Party Cookies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Party Cookies.
I wonder why they call them Party Cookies and not just what we all know them by, M&M Cookies!
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Party Cookies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Party Cookies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Party Cookies Recipe
If you make this Party Cookies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsps. vanilla
- 2¼ cups ROBIN HOOD All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. soda*
- 1 tsp. salt*
- 1½ cups M&M's Plain Chocolate Candies
- CREAM - sugars, shortening, eggs and vanilla thoroughly.
- SPOON - ROBIN HOOD Flour (not sifted) into dry measuring cup.
- Level off and pour measured flour onto waxed paper.
- ADD - soda and salt to ROBIN HOOD Flour (not sifted).
- Stir to blend.
- ADD - Blended dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Mix well.
- STIR IN - ½ cup M&M's Plain Chocolate Candies.
- Reserve remaining candies for decorating.
- DROP - by teaspoonfuls or shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- DECORATE - tops of cookies with remaining M&M's Plain Chocolate Candies as desired.
- BAKE - at 375° for 10-12 minutes.