Pan Cookie Sundae Treat
Pan Cookie Sundae Treat Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Pan Cookie Sundae Treat
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Pan Cookie Sundae Treat was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Pan Cookie Sundae Treat recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Pan Cookie Sundae Treat Recipe
If you make this Pan Cookie Sundae Treat recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 measuring teaspoon baking soda
- 1 measuring teaspoon salt
- 1 cup batter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 measuring teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- One 12-oz. pkg. (2 cups) Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Ice cream
- One 22 oz. container Nestle Quik Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels and nuts.
- Spread into greased 15½-inch x 10½-inch x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool; cut into 2 inch squares (makes thirty five squares).
- Top with your favorite ice cream and Nestle Quik Syrup.
- Serve garnished with strawberries, if desired.