Palacsinta Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Palacsinta.
Palacsinta Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Palacsinta.
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Palacsinta was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Palacsinta recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
If you make this Palacsinta recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cup flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups milk
- Powdered sugar
- Sour cream
Cottage Cheese Filling
- 1 pound dry cottage cheese
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar
- Few drops vanilla
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt
- Combine eggs and milk and add gradually to the flour mixture beating to a thin smooth batter
- Spoon 3 tablespoons batter on a hot 6 - 7" skillet, tilting pan so batter is distributed to edge
- Brown lightly on both sides and stack on warm plate
- Spread with cottage cheese filling
- Roll up
- Place in buttered dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Heat thoroughly in a 300 degree oven
- Serve with sour cream and preserves