Ozark Pudding Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Ozark Pudding.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Ozark Pudding was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Ozark Pudding recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Ozark Pudding Recipe
If you make this Ozark Pudding recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp flour
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 apples peeled, cored & diced
- 1 pt ____ cream whipped
- Beat egg & sugar until very smooth & light.
- Combine flour, baking powder & salt & stir into sugar-egg mixture.
- Stir in apples, vanilla & walnuts.
- Turn mixture into a buttered 1½ qt baking dish.
- Cover & bake at 350° for 35 min. or until apples are barely tender.
- Remove cover & continue baking a few minutes more to brown top.
- Let cool before serving topped with whipped cream.
- If desired, garnish with additional chopped walnuts.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.