Oyster Cracker Snacks
Oyster Cracker Snacks Recipe Card Front
Front of the Oyster Crackers Snacks recipe card with a notation that this recipe is from Adelaide Lanker with a date of 2/92.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Oyster Cracker Snacks recipe.
If you make this Oyster Cracker Snacks recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP003 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP003 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Oyster Cracker Snacks Recipe
- 12 - 16 ounces plain oyster crackers
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch buttermilk or original Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 - 1 cup salad oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Mix the dressing mix, dill week, garlic powder, salad oil, and lemon pepper
- Blend well
- Pour over oyster crackers and stir to coat
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes in a warm oven, stirring occaisionally