Front of the Overnight Chicken Casserole recipe card. The owner notates in the upper right hand corner that this recipe is from her friend, Marian Nelson.
Back of the Overnight Chicken Casserole recipe card.
- 3 chicken breasts or 1 cooled chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups broth (save broth from cooked chicken)
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup Uncle Ben's rice
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 3/4 cups Miracle Whip or mayo
- Line casserole dish with chicken breasts
- Mix other ingredients and pour over chicken
- Refrigerate overnight
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 - 1 1/2 hours
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Overnight Chicken Casserole recipe.
If you make this Overnight Chicken Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!