Orins Divinity Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Orins Divinity.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Orins Divinity was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Orins Divinity recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
You can always find treasures on sites that sell used items such as Vintage Cookbooks on eBay and Vintage Cookbooks on Etsy
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Orins Divinity Recipe
If you make this Orins Divinity recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- ¾ cup water
- 3 eg whites
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Butter a 1½-quart oblong baking dish. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat cook and stir sugar, corn syrup and water until temperature on candy thermometer is 290°F. or hard crack stage.
- While syrup is boiling, in a large mixer bowl at high speed beat egg whites until just beginning to foam.
- Add salt; beat just until foamy.
- While beating at medium speed, very slowly pour syrup into egg whites in a steady stream.
- When all syrup has been added, add vanilla.
- Continue to beat until mixture loses its gloss and holds its shape.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly in dish.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.