Orange Balls Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Orange Balls.
Vintage Recipe Box 14
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Orange Balls was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 14 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Orange Balls recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Orange Balls Recipe
If you make this Orange Balls recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 box vanilla wafers (crushed)
- 6 oz. can thawed orange juice
- ½ cup angel flake cocoanut
- Cream butter and powdered sugar
- Add the vanilla wafers and orange juice
- Roll in small balls (about hickory nut size).
- Roll in cocoanut and store in container. Freeze very well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cookie Scoop Set,JSDOIN Ice Cream Scoop Set, 3 PCS Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop Trigger Include small size（1.58 inch）, medium size (1.97 inch),large size (2.37 inch), Melon Scoop (cookie scoop)
- Food Storage Containers with Lids - Plastic Food Containers with Lids - Plastic Containers with Lids BPA Free - Leftover Food Containers - Airtight Leak Proof Easy Snap Lock Food Container [14-Pack]
- Professional Dough Blender, Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel, Heavy Duty Pastry Blender with Blades by Zulay Kitchen