One Bowl Brownies
One Bowl Brownies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for One Bowl Brownies.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for One Bowl Brownies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Project 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this One Bowl Brownies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
One Bowl Brownies Recipe
If you make this One Bowl Brownies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) mararine or butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
- MICROWAVE* chocolate and margarine in large microwaveable bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until margarine is melted. STIR UNTIL CHOCOLATE IS COMPLETELY MELTED.
- STIR sugar into melted chocolate until well blended.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla until completely mixed.
- Mix in flour until well blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- BAKE at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean (DO NOT OVERBAKE).
- Cool in pan; cut into squares.
Makes 24 brownies.
*RANGE TOP: [Melt] chocolate and margarine in 3-quart saucepan over very low heat; stir constantly until just melted. Remove from heat; continue as above.