Oatmeal Scotchies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Oatmeal Scotchies.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Oatmeal Scotchies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Oatmeal Scotchies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Oatmeal Scotchies Recipe
If you make this Oatmeal Scotchies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cup oats, uncooked Quick or Old-Fashioned)
- One 12-oz. pkg. (2 cups) Nestle TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- In bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in oats and morsels.
- Drop by level Tbsp. onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE at: 375°F.
- TIME: 7-8 min. for chewier cookies. 9-10 min. for crisper cookies.