Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
At this time, this is all the information we know about this box, and will update the information if we learn anything new.
Vintage Recipe Box 350 comes to us from Atlanta, Georgia.
Click here to view all the recipes included in Vintage Recipe Box 350.
Click here to view all of the Vintage Recipe Boxes we have published to date from our collection.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group
to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) soft butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 package (12 ounces) SCAO Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In large mixing bowl cream together butter, shortening, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Beat in eggs, water, and vanilla
- Add flour, soda, and salt beat until well blended
- Stir in oatmeal and SACO Chocolate Chunks.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets
- Bake 8-10 minutes
- Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes; remove to rack with a wide spatula to cool completely