Never Fail Fudge
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Never Fail Fudge was with.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Never Fail Fudge Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Never Fail Fudge.
Never Fail Fudge Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Never Fail Fudge.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Never Fail Fudge Recipe
If you make this Never Fail Fudge recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 4½ cups sugar
- 1 tall can evaporated milk
- 1/8 lb. butter
- 16 marshmellows
- 1 lb. sweet milk chocolate chunks
- 2 pkgs. choc. chips
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- Quarter marshmallows with scissors dipped in water.
- Combine sugar, milk, & butter in a large pan.
- Bring to a rolling boil, boil 5 min.
- This is important. Stir constantly.
- Remove from stove, add remaining ingredients and stir only until marshmallows, choc & bits are melted.
- Pour into buttered pan 9x13 and allow to cool at room temperature about 2 hours before cutting.
- Do not put in the refrigerator until cut.
- Store cut pieces in the refrigerator.