Front of the Mrs Blanchard Peach and Orange Marmalade recipe with a notation that the recipe was given to her on August 25, 1951.
- 12 peaches
- 6 oranges, take out the seeds and remove the white part (don't use too much orange)
- 6 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Karo syrup
- Almond flavoring, a little
- Peel and remove the pits from peaches
- Peel and remove the seeds from the oranges
- Put peaches and oranges through food chopper
- Combine all the ingredients into a saucepan and bring to boil
- Pour into jars or glasses
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Mrs Blanchard Peach and Orange Marmalade recipe.
If you make this Mrs Blanchard Peach and Orange Marmalade recipe, please share your photos and comments below!