Miracle Chocolate Bar
Vintage Recipe Box 34 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Miracle Chocolate Bar was with, click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 34 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
[irp posts=”2506″ name=”VRP034 – No Box”]
Miracle Chocolate Bar Recipe Card Details
Miracle Chocolate Bar Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Miracle Chocolate Bar.
Miracle Chocolate Bar Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Miracle Chocolate Bar.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
[irp posts=”13583″ name=”Desert Bar Recipes”]
Miracle Chocolate Bar Recipe
If you make this Miracle Chocolate Bar recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1/2 cup oleo or butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup oleo
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla custard (or vanilla + confectioners sugar may be used)
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and the eggs in a bowl and place over hot water (double boiler)
- Stir until smooth like custard
- Remove from heat
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and walnuts
- Pack into a greased square pan
- Mix the oleo, milk
- Sift in the confectioner's sugar
- Spread on a cooled pan of the first layer
- Let stand for 15 minutes
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and spread over top of the mix