- 1 tablespoon PET milk
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- oil of peppermint
- Add milk to egg and stir in enough sugar to handle
- Add flavoring and drop by top oil paper and shape into pattys with pasty tube
Front of the Mints recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Mint Candy recipe.
If you make this Mint Candy recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP005 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP005 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes