Million Dollar Fudge
Million Dollar Fudge Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Million Dollar Fudge.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Million Dollar Fudge was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Million Dollar Fudge recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Million Dollar Fudge Recipe
If you make this Million Dollar Fudge recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 3 [4¼]-oz. plain Hershey Bars
- 1 12-oz pkg. Hershey Dainties
- 1 jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tablespoon Lucerne Butter or Sunnybank Margarine
- 12 oz. or more Pecans
- 1 teaspoonful Crown Colony Vanilla
- 4½ cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 tall can Lucerne Evaporated milk
- Mix the following ingredients in a 6 to 8-qt container:
- Hershey bars (break into pieces), Hershey Dointies, Vanilla, Marshmallow Cream, Butter (or Margarine)
- Mix the following ingredients in a 4 to 6-qt saucepan:
- 4½ Granulated Sugar, 1 tall can Evaporated Milk
- Let sugar and milk come to boil. After it starts to boil, cook for 6 minutes.
- Pour mixture of sugar and evaporated milk over remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- After mixture is completely blended, add the chopped pecans.
- Fold in pecans, then drop balls of the mixture onto wax paper with a tablespoon.
- Let stand from 4 to 6 hours, or until completely chilled, before removing fudge from wax paper.
Recipe makes 6 pounds of the best fudge ever.