Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake
Front of the Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake recipe card.
Back of the Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake recipe card.
Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 034
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake was with.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake Recipe
If you make this Milk Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup shortening, softened
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Whipped cream
- 5 tablespoons oleo (butter)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 7 tablespoons milk, scalded
- 2 2/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine first 9 ingredients in order listed
- Mix for 4 minutes with electric mixer (Batter may look curdled)
- Grease and flour 8" or 9" pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes
- Cut in layer and spread with whipped cream
- Melt butter and cocoa in a sauce pan
- Scald milk and add to the cocoa mixture
- Blend well
- Mix in confectioner's sugar
- When icing begins to thicken, add vanilla and mix thoroughly