Front of the Meatloaf recipe card.
Back of the Meatloaf recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Meat Loaf recipe.
If you make this Meatloaf recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP007 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP007 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup mother's oats, uncooked
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Pack firmly in a loaf pan
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350 degrees, for 1 hour
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing