Vintage Recipe Box 90 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Marshmallow Pop was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Marshmallow Pop Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Marshmallow Pop.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Marshmallow Pop Recipe
If you make this Marshmallow Pop recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water one 6-oz, pkg. (1 c.) NESTLE's SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE MORSELS and 1 tsp. shortening. Dip marshmallows, on toothpicks, into mixture, coating well. Roll in colored coconut, sugar or "shot," crushed peppermint stick candy or peanut brittle, nonpareils, cookie crumbs or chopped nuts.
- Or decorate with silver dragees or colroed gum drops, or with colored frostings, pressed through a pastry tube. Chill till firm on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Makes 24.
- Substitute NESTLE'S BUTTERSCOTCH MORSELS for semi-sweet morsels in above recipe. Makes 18.
- Substitute ¼ cup peanut butter for shortening in recipe for Chocolate Pops. Makes 30.
- Substitute ¼ cup peanut butter for shortening in recipe for Butterscotch Pops. Makes 20.