Marshmallow Cream Fudge
Marshmallow Cream Fudge Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Marshmallow Cream Fudge.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Marshmallow Cream Fudge was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Marshmallow Cream Fudge recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Marshmallow Cream Fudge Recipe
If you make this Marshmallow Cream Fudge recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces Nestle's Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup California walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine 1 jar marshmallow cream*, 1½ cup sugar, 2/3 cup evaporated milk, ¼ cup butter or margarine and ¼ tsp. salt.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add two 6-oz. pkgs. or one 12-oz. Jumbo pkg (2 c.) NESTLE'S SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE MORSELS and stir till melted.
- Add ½ cup chopped California walnuts, 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Pour in greased 8" square pan.
- Chill till firm.
Yield: approx 2¼ lbs.
*5-oz to 10-oz jar