Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies
Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If you make this Marbled Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ¾ cup C&H Granulated Sugar
- ¾ cup packed C&H Golden Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup (6 oz.) vanilla (white) chips
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, with electric beaters, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour, soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture until well blended.
- Scoop about one third of the dough into a separate bowl.
- Mix in cocoa until thoroughly blended; stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Stir vanilla chips into remaining white dough.
- Return chocolate dough to mixing bowl; with a wooden spoon, stir the two doughts together just until marbled.
- Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. (For uniformly round cookies, roll dough into balls.)
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes, until cookies are set and edges lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.