Marbled Cheesecake Bars
Marbled Cheesecake Bars Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Marbled Cheesecake Bars.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Marbled Cheesecake Bars was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Marbled Cheesecake Bars recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Marbled Cheesecake Bars Recipe
If you make this Marbled Cheesecake Bars recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60 wafers)
- ⅓ cup Hershey's Cocoa
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 squares (2 ounces) Hershey's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine crumbs, cocoa, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanila; mix well.
- Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust.
- Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; spoon over vanilla batter. With table knife or metal spatula, gently swirl through batter to marble.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator.