Marbled Brownies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Marbled Brownies.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Marbled Brownies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Marbled Brownies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Marbled Brownies Recipe
If you make this Marbled Brownies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened (3 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla
- CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE: Beat together the softened cream cheese and butter.
- Add the sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla; beat until smooth and set aside.
- Prepare one package milk chocoalte (23.0 oz) Brownie Mix using cake-like instructions.
- Spread half of the brownie batter into greased 13"x9" pan.
- Pour all of the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter.
- Spoon the remaining brownie batter in spots over the top.
- Swirl the two mixtures together with a knife or spatula.
- Bake at 350° for 36-39 minutes.
- Cool and frost with Duncan Hines Ready to Spread Milk Chocolate Frosting.